Phoenix is a small charity and we could not survive without donations. We are extremely grateful to the donors whose generosity ensures that we can continue providing our valuable services to adults and young people with learning difficulties.
If you would like to make a donation you can
- send us a cheque made payable to: The Phoenix Trust (Milton) Ltd to Unit 8, Milton Trading Estate, Cambridge Road, Milton, Cambs CB24 6AZ
- donate on-line through our pages at either
If you would prefer to donate goods, skills or supplies to Phoenix, here is a list of our current needs:
- Portacabin – Our current portacabin is elderly and getting rather the worse for wear. Our roof has a tendency to spring leaks and is bowing in places, and the windows only have single glazing. Contributions towards any area of upgrading or maintenance, including offers of building skills, would be welcomed.
- Toilets – Our current toilets are dated. With growing numbers of trainees, we will need new toilets and cubicles.
- Kitchen – Our kitchen was not designed as a teaching kitchen and is outdated. To be able to continue to use it to teach our trainees kitchen related skills, we need to add an extractor, replace the windows and, eventually, remodel the whole kitchen.
- Conveyer belt for concrete mixer – An essential item for us to keep running.
- Rainwater harvesting system – This would enable us to more sustainably use water and save money.
- Soak aways – Our yard currently floods and needs a couple more soak aways to keep this from happening.
- Yard stripping – To allow for safer access for those in wheelchairs we need to strip and re-lay our yard.
- Consumables and supplies that could also be donated include:
- Used and new flower pots – terracotta and plastic
- Garden tools
- New seed trays
- Seeds and bulbs
- Working kitchen utensils
- Safety equipment such as gloves, goggles, masks and toe protector boots
- Redwood timber
- Water butts
- IT equipment, also consumables such as paper and printer ink.