The team at Phoenix are very busy, devoting their time to working with our trainees and selling our products. We don’t have a lot of time for fundraising and so we really welcome people that would like to fundraise on our behalf.
If you would like to raise money for Phoenix, let us know and we can provide you with information about the charity, our logo and some pictures to help you. We look forward to hearing about your event.
Support has included:
- a local shop has a donations box and also gives us a donation from the plastic bag charge
- our local Women’s Institute held a breakfast sale
- a local church held a charity car wash
If you would like us to be your supported charity for fundraising events, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Be sponsored for fun runs and walks.
- Bake sales – get creative and sell cupcakes at work for morning tea.
- Christmas cards – make Christmas cards and sell them at your work or school.
- Market stalls – get together with friends and sell some handmade crafts.
- Auctions – pool together donated goods and have an auction.
- Quiz nights – a fun way to have an entertaining night for a good cause.
- Get sponsored for cycling, swimming or other sports.
- Morning tea – bring in morning tea for your workmates and ask for donations.
- Pamper party – have a beauty evening with friends and bring donations.
- Dress ups – wear something to do with a theme of your choice to work and have everyone who participates bring a donation.
- Raffle – make a basket of goodies to raffle off to your friends, neighbours and workmates.
- Penny Pot – a pot for that small change that can get lost down the back of the sofa, pence build up usefully over time!